Easy and Interesting Approach to Human Neuroanatomy (Clinically Oriented).2014
• Text material has been carefully placed on the optimum line of demarcation between comprehensive and precise nature.
Much more precise text apparently appears to be simple, but it fails to create concept.
Again, if the text is too much comprehensive, it kills time and creates monotony.
• Style of presentation of the book will help the students for self-learning.
• All the figures of the book have been drawn in most simplified manner.
Complicated and extensive figures have been deliberately avoided.
• Labelling’s of all the figures have been made in more scientific way.
Optimum words have been used for the labelling, for which a reader will be able to understand a part of text even only consulting the figures.
• Clinical anatomy component of the text has been written as per relevance.