We’ve got that extra boost of motivation you need to knock out your best squat sets. Want strong, defined thighs and a firm butt? Download the Runtastic Squats app and get started – no equipment needed, only yourself and a good attitude. Turn your smartphone into a PERSONAL TRAINER who accompanies you, step by step, towards your goal. Challenging? Yes. Too difficult? Not at all! With Runtastic, you’ll be able to do 150 consecutive squats in no time. By the way, squats not only strengthen your legs, they also train your core. Let Runtastic help you show off that sexy backside you’ve always wanted!
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
* Accurate count of completed squat repetitions using accelerometer
* Access to Level 1 of the scientifically developed training plan
* Automatic countdown timer for your rest between exercise sets
* Voice Coach for constant feedback
* Beat your best and set personal records
* Upload workout activities to Runtastic.com
* Share your success on Google+, Facebook, Twitter or via email
* Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
* Collect motivating badges for your performance
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
* No advertisement
* Three levels based on scientifically developed training plan to reach 150 squats
* Set a reminder for your next workout
* Personal records & exercise statistics (i.e. monthly or yearly stats)
* Leaderboard for personal records and overall repetitions: compare to others and see how you rank with your Runtastic friends
Knowing how many squats you’ve just completed is a huge motivator. You don’t have to count them, though – the Runtastic Squats Workout PRO app is here to assist. The app counts all your squats and provides you with interesting stats. Check out an overview of your fitness activities to see your progress. Plus, beat your own records and set new personal bests – you’ll be surprised of how fast your performance improves!
Your squats are automatically recognized using the accelerometer of your smartphone/tablet.
There’s more: You can upload your fitness data to Runtastic.com, if you want. There, you can access all your stats anytime, as well as monitor your success thanks to your personal training log. Remember, you can also share your achievements with your friends!
Proper form: When training your legs and glutes with squats, make sure your back is always straight, core activated and knees do not go beyond your toes. Use the Runtastic Squats Workout app to up your motivation and reach your goal. We’re convinced you’ll get there soon and be proud of your achievement. Now, get going!
Runtastic Squats: Your start into a fitter life!